Posts Tagged ‘iphone’
Were you sitting with bated breath, unable to believe that Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander, and Larry David all at one point were talking about a “toilet related app” for the iPhone?
I definitely got my hopes up a little quick in thinking that there was a POOP THE WORLD reference about to unfold. As the Seinfeld reunion script goes, George made millions on one but then got burned by Bernie Madoff and lost all his money.
I’d like to know when George got into the app game as it seems a little diluted and without being biased, there is simply not a better poop app out there past PTW.
But speaking of app name dropping by celebrities, it makes me wonder why if some of the all-time pinnacles of entertainment and comedy on TV use this material in their shows, then why won’t Apple promote, oh I don’t know, that app POOP THE WORLD on any of their featured lists?
If I could suggest a few edits to Jerry and Larry on the script it would be:
- George and Jerry develop POOP THE WORLD and is convinced that geo-tagging of poops on real time Google maps, funny cartoon poop pics, and social networking integration with Facebook and Twitter is the wave of the future.
- Elaine, and Kramer all agree and chip in thousands of dollars make it happen.
- Apple does not promote the app on any of their featured lists and the gang starts to lose hope.
- Even George and Jerry’s parents don’t understand why their sons are investing in something about poop for a phone. They don’t get that its not about real poop but funny digital cartoon images. George’s father declares that his son has serious mental problems. Bans him from Festivus indefinitely.
– Then one day, after pitching a new pilot to NBC, George becomes disinterested and starts using the POOP THE WORLD app. The pitch goes poorly but an exec notices George geo-tagging a Baby Nessie with the fragrance of New Tennis Balls. Turns out the exec at NBC knows Ellen and Jimmy Fallon and feels that the app is brilliant.
- After being featured on their shows, the app becomes a cult classic for iPhone users. Questlove even lets George play the drums and Ellen dunks Jerry in the pool. Life couldn’t be happier.
– But instead of investing his money with Bernie Madoff, George and Jerry opt to purchase motorcycles and spend their days drinking Slurpee’s, playing golf and filming Mandeer episodes around the world.
- Apple still does not promote the app but all is forgiven after Kramer reboots Kramerica and purchases Apple with the proceeds from his cut of POOP THE WORLD.
Much like poop related apps, Wolf T-Shirts have really taken off. A few months back you may have seen the popular Amazon.com article where one users comments about the shirt catapulted it to fame via College Humor.
Here are some other howling wolf inspired t-shirts that we feel deserve a good look.
Purple Wolf Pups: Great color use here. The purple really highlights the wolf pups sensitive side.
Angry Wolf Shirt: This wolf is pissed. Like, really mad. Do not mess with the Walmart shopper wearing this shirt.
American Wolves Standing in Grass: The grass and the waiving flag give this shirt a real adventurous and wild west feel. Always a pleasure to open a birthday present and have these 3 fella’s and America looking back at you.
Teen Wolf: The hand drawn wolf in his teenage human years comes across looks terrible but so did everything in the 80′s. Either that or it looks really cool and I’ve just ordered one online.
Keyboard Moon with Soft Paws in the Moonlight: Majestic little kittens belting out timeless synth tunes. This is the music that makes the wolves in other shirts howl. Placing the one retarded blue shirt kitten in the front sends a message. A message of love, lust, and passion.
And last but not least, Massive Buffalo Head T-Shirt: “Hi, nice to meet you. My shirt? Oh, this old thing? Well, my dad loves buffalo and gave it to me when I turned 12. My dad was also 800 lbs, had a soft, brown coat, horns, and jumped off a cliff with a bunch of his buddies.”